Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, July 22, 2011

Dear So and So...Jet Lagged

Dear Readers,

I would like to take this opportunity to warn you that half of these letters may not make sense because I am so jet lagged that my brain isn't functioning at full capacity. I literally just waited a minute before starting the second sentence because that is how long it took my brain to catch up.

Apologies, Kat
--------------------

Dear USAF flight crew from England to USA,

Thanks for being amazingly awesome and accommodating on our flight over here. I can't believe how much nicer it was to fly on a military plane instead of a commercial plane during a transatlantic flight. You have no idea how invaluable you service was to my family. I can't wait until I have the time to write a proper post about the experience.

You Guys Are Amazing, Kat
-------------------

Dear Jet Lag,

You stink. I have spent all day in a complete fog and my brain literally HURTS. I can barely form a thought, my patience is short and my attention span is non existent. It made for some really interesting driving of my mom's new car to say the least. Please be gone tomorrow. I can't handle this for a third day. Wait...will it be 3 days? Crap my days are blending together.

Yeah Just Go Away, Kat (the lady in the fog)
--------------------

Dear Mom,

Don't worry I won't wreck your new car. Well, not intentionally.

Love, Kat
--------------------

Dear People of Wal-Mart,

During my pilgrimage to your mecca of consumerism heaven I couldn't help but notice a good few of you need a bath. A good scrubbing. Maybe with steel wool. Mind you I wasn't looking my best (see letter to jet lag), but at least *I* had an excuse. What was yours?

Regards, Kat

PS- Clothes that actually fit your body and cover up a bit of skin would be the next step after the bath.
---------------------

Dear Readers (again),

If you have a letter don't forget to link up! Can't wait to see them.

Love, Kat
---------------------