Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, June 1, 2012

Dear So and So...Bazinga!

Dear Kids,

If I have to shout or repeat myself anymore...well let's just say it won't be pleasant.  I am so sick of it.  When I give you clear directions, I expect that they be followed.  Capice?  *pretends to be a mob boss*

Love, Mom (or mum...whatever you feel like calling me at the time)
------------------------------

Dear Everyone,

The news out of Syria is making me ill.  Seeing the bodies of children...  I just can't believe in 2012 that nothing can be done.

Sign the petition to stop the killing.

Heartbroken, Kat
-------------------------------

Dear Everyone (once again)

There is a food shortage in Niger and it is dire.  People are starving, but it hasn't hit the mainstream news. It was brought to my attention during the CybHer conference.  Recently my friend, Sian, travelled to Niger with World Vision to document the plight of the people of Niger.  Please, have a look at her blog, spread the word, and if you can, donate to feed those who can't help themselves.

Love, Kat
----------------------------------

Dear Weather,

Ok, so it is meh...kinda warm, but this rain is really harshing my mellow.  Sun?  Please?

Love, Kat
---------------------------------

Dear Lizabeast,

I know you don't have fleas, but the scratching you are constantly doing is making me go a bit well...bat shit insane.  If you don't stop, I am going to have to take you to the vet and we both know how much you enjoy THAT.  So, please, for the love of God, stop.

Love, Your Human Mom
--------------------------------

Dear Readers,

If you have your own letters, please link up!

Love, Kat
--------------------------------