Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Buying Forgiveness

I snapped. I snapped and I felt awful. Temper lost. Screaming and yelling. I kicked the chest of drawers.

Why can't they just keep their rooms clean??

The drawer front fell off the chest of drawers. It is a cheap piece of junk but, I knew I had acted like an idiot. I knew. I went outside and collected myself. I came back in and apologized. I approached it from another direction and the rooms got cleaned.

This evening I went out to buy wood glue to fix the chest of drawers. I also bought two Barbies. They are happy. My conscience still isn't.

Having my husband gone isn't easy. I miss him. It is hard to keep everything going like clockwork around the house and sometimes I am just exhausted. That however is no excuse to lose my temper and act like a crazy woman. One day, I won't be able to buy their forgiveness.