Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Live Blogging CyberMummy

Hiya! I just wanted to let everyone know that I am a member of the CyberMummy 5. No it isn't a gang, so we won't be doing things like donning costumes and tagging the Hotel Ibis Earls Court with red lipstick like a bunch of criminals. What the CyberMummy 5 will be doing is live blogging each session of the CyberMummy conference for those mums who can not attend the conference and for the other mums at the conference who are in different sessions. This way the whole MummyBlogger community can benefit from the sessions offered at CyberMummy. It is the next best thing to actually being at the session.


The session that I will be live blogging at CyberMummy is the Influence and Stats session. This is a session about how to grow your influence in the blogging community. It will also be covering how to maximize Facebook, Twitter, and SEO to drive readers to your blog. It is going to be a really interesting session that will benefit all my readers and I can't wait to pass all that I have learned along.

Stay tuned to this space on July 3rd. I will be updating frequently about what I am learning at the conference as well as probably commenting about how Liz Jarvis, the moderator, doesn't have the posh accent I imagine her having.