Things To Do When You Have Writers Block
1. Make lists.
2. Watch really horrible reality TV. (as opposed to completely awesome reality TV. There is a difference)
3. Yell at TV when channel starts blinking out.
4. Have mini-birthday party with family. Squee loudly when receiving the BEST. BIRTHDAY. PRESENT. EVER. (iPad)
5. Download apps.
6. Do the dishes in the sink.
8. Wander around house aimlessly.
9. Tweet about writers block.
10. Play with new iPad (The Most Awesome Birthday Present EVER)
11. Talk to friends on gchat.
12. Name iPad. Her name is Iris.
13. Remind self that nobody reads this drivel anyway.
14. Play with iPad some more.
15. Stare out the window wishing it weren't raining.
16. Read blogs.
17. Read books.
18. Go to post office and hope new book has arrived.
19. Throw silent tantrum.
20. Dance around kitchen because my hubby is awesome and got me an iPad!!!!!
Of course this list is purely hypothetical. (except I really did get an iPad for my birthday)(and do everything else on this list)