I am back and it is Friday!! Thanks for sticking around while I had my little mini-mental vacation. Lets get some Dear So and So letters done!
A couple of weeks ago I promised a few of my friends that if I lost a stone (14lbs) that I would do a cartwheel and video it and put it on my blog. Well, I lost a stone as of Tuesday. Now, I need to do a cartwheel and video it for everyone.
Here is my list of what could possibly go wrong:
1. My husband is out of town, again, and I am going to be reliant on a 4 year old and a 7 year old as my videographers. You might only see my feet.
2. I need to clear the back garden of land mines. Not the land mines that will blow off a limb, more like the land mines that Elizabeth so graciously leaves outside. Do I really need to explain this further?
3. I need to figure out a way to make sure I don't flash all my wobbly bits to the entire internet. This includes "the girls" (and I am not talking about my kids).
4. I am pretty sure that there is an age where God tells you not to put your ass above your head. I am not sure I have reached that age. Possible injuries include my pride and my back.
5. I am still overweight. See possible injuries in #4.
So, as we can see, this could be really good or reeeeaaaalllllly bad.
Dear Sanctimonious Mommies,
If you have a letter, please link up!