Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Things....

Things right now are upside down, backwards and forwards. I need to get my bearings once again. I need to settle into normal. I need a break for a bit. I need to not worry about my blog for a bit. I am going to take a week off. This includes Dear So and So...there won't be one this week. If you need to find me email me or send me a facebook message.

Don't worry about me. Things personally are fine. I just need a minute to breath and not think. There are only so many hours in a day.

13 comments:

The Broad said...

Bless!

Sueann said...

Be well sweetie!! Enjoy the break!
Hugs
SueAnn

Unknown said...

Everyone needs a blog break every now and then... enjoy!

Mom in High Heels said...

Have a good bloggy break!

Rachel Selby said...

Have a good rest and come back refreshed.

Lotta said...

Take your time and enjoy the break!

ruthibel said...

I so totally understand you right now. Yes, we all need a break.

Take your time and come back when you're ready. We'll be right here when you return :) Peace.

Laura Tyrrell said...

Darn right, enjoy the break and have a coffee while you're at it, one of those fancy foamy ones, not one you have to make yourself.

Muddling Along said...

Hey have you a good break and will be here when you get back xxx

Travel With Lulu said...

Visiting via Pond Parleys. So great to 'meet' you here. Enjoyed the guest post :) XOL

Jenn said...

I think it's great to do that from time to time! Enjoy your break!

About Last Weekend said...

See you when you get back!

MichelleTwinMum said...

I hope you are having a good break away from the blog. Sometimes it is fab to just breath and have some space. Mich x