Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, March 2, 2012

Dear So and So...Brace Yourselves

Dear Edinburgh and York,

The Bungalow Crew and Granny and PaPa will be visiting you during the Easter Holidays. Consider this fair warning.

Love, Kat
-------------------------

Dear Thinking Slimmer,

I have lost nearly 5lbs since I have started listening to the SlimPods. It's amazing. I don't even feel like I am on a "diet". Which I guess I really am not on a "diet", I am just making better choices and listening to my body without thinking about it!

Love, Kat
-------------------------

Dear Formerly Gingerbread Rogers Now Cheeto Bandito,

Are you angry because we thought you were a girl? You seem to have some anger issues. You have got to stop harassing Sam "Ninja" Kitty. He doesn't want to play as much as you. In fact, I am convinced that he hates you. The hissing and swatting at you is not a sign of endearment.

Love, Human Mama Kat
-------------------------

Dear Body,

Get ready, we're gonna do some Zumba today on the Wii. Maybe some Just Dance 2 as well. I plan on making you really sweaty. It's for your own good!

Love, Kat
------------------------

Dear Readers,

I have had a brilliant week and I hope you have too. Enjoy your weekend. If you have your own letters please link up!

Love, Kat
----------------------