Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, August 1, 2008

Land of Nakeyness

I can't keep clothes on my kids. Seriously. Between potty training (which must be done in the nude apparently) and changing in to swimsuits there has been a lot of nakedness in this house. Dress up is also another excuse to get naked. I can't even sit down at the computer or t.v. for 5 min without seeing a little white naked butt run past me. My husband is convinced that we are raising two strippers. Their nicknames don't help anything (LaLa and KiKi). I know it is the summertime and I should lighten up, but the Southern Baptist roots in my head are rearing their head and yelling at me "Get some clothes on those kids!! Are we raising little naked heathens around here?"

All this nakeyness and we still haven't had one poop or pee on the potty. Any potty training suggestions??

1 comment:

LiteralDan said...

No potty training suggestions, or at least not any original ones, and unfortunately no nudity suggestions either. I just wanted to console you by noting that the phase will likely pass, at least based on the fact that my wife was the same way as a kid, and for better or worse, she stopped doing it before reaching adulthood. At least most of the time.