This morning my brain isn't focusing properly, so today it will be a mismash of incomplete thoughts. There is a lot to talk about, but none of it deserves a whole post to itself. Bear with me people!
1. My graduation present from my parents has arrived. My iTouch is awesome and I love it. I have put all 500+ songs from my iTunes library on there and I will be adding movies and games shortly. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you Mom and Dad. You guys rock and I love you!!
2. We now have our airline tickets to England scheduled. We will be leaving out of Kansas City on Nov. 14th and arriving in London on the 15th. There is a huge layover in Minneapolis. We will be stuck there for 12 hours. If any of you have ideas on ways to keep occupied and keep my kids occupied during a large layover, lay it on me. Please? For the love of my sanity?
3. How the hell did I get Safari on my computer? I really don't remember downloading this...
4. This picture. ohcaptian recently posted a 4 generation picture over at his place and I wanted to share my 5 generation picture with you all. That is my great-grandmother, my granny, my mom, myself, and LaLa (who was 3 months at the time). 5 generations of first born girls.
6. How do you deal with a 4 year old who has lied 4 times in the last month? Lastnight LaLa lied to me for the 4th time this month. I put her in her room for time out and gave her a stern lecture, but I don't know if it is going to work. Any advise?