Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Puppies!!!!!

Elizabeth had her puppies yesterday! Domino called me at about 1pm yesterday to tell me that the first puppy had arrived. A little black boy. I quickly got into the Jeep and drove my booty over to her house, but could only stay for a little while because The Man had to get to work in about an hour and a half. I was lucky enough to be able to see the 2nd puppy be born about 15 min after I arrived. I wanted to stay for the whole thing but every time Elizabeth got distracted her labor would slow down. I thought it would be a better idea not to have KiKi over there trying to see all the action and causing disruptions so I let Dominio handle the rest of the birthing. By 7pm the last puppy was born, but Domino was concerned the Elizabeth might still have some afterbirth still inside her and was about to take her to the emergency vet. I was freaking out cause, well you guys know how I am about my dog. I love that little hussy. She turned out to be fine however and now we have 7 bundles of puppy joy that have been added (temporarily) to our family. 4 black Cocker pups and 3 blonde cocker pups. I am so excited and I can't wait until LaLa gets out of school and I can go over there and see the proud mama and her little pups.

Here are some pictures that Domino sent me last night.

Mama and all her babies!

The first two that were born.

Proud Papa.
Mama resting with her pups.

Now, does anyone know anyone in England who needs a brand spankin new Cocker Spaniel puppy??

31 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats Elizabeast! They're so cute!

Anonymous said...

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

They're SO CUTE!

Amy W said...

That is awesome--- glad you got to see at least one of them born! And thanks for posting so quickly: You seriously made my morning better for it. :) Who doesn't go nuts for puppies??

Auntie A said...

Man, they are so cute. I guess I am a great aunt seven times over again!!

Chasity said...

Awwww, puppies are one of the cutest things on earth. I just love puppies!

Petra a.k.a The Wise (*Young*) Mommy said...

OMG, they are so frikkin' adorable!!! I want one soooo bad. Can you ship one over to me?

Mama Dawg said...

I want one! Damn, I'm not in England.

They are so freakin' adorable!

ChurchPunkMom said...

*melt*... awe!!!
I wish I was in England. ;)

zipbagofbones said...

I want one. Oh my lord.

rachael chatoor said...

Oh they are SO adorable, you have a big job ahead of you, but it comes all wrapped up in puppy kisses and hilarity!

Have fun I am so jealous and happy at the same time!

Michelle said...

Awwww! I swear I am moving to London just so I can have a puppy!

Reinvent Dad said...

How cute is that! Time goes quickly. I swear it was just yesterday that the plus sign appeared on the EPT.

for a different kind of girl said...

So, so cute! Elizabeth looks exhausted! I hope the proud papa stepped up and gave her support through the whole event! :)

Sprite's Keeper said...

Oh, I'm mush now! How adorable! If I lived anywhere near, I would so snatch up a blondie!

Expat No. 3699 said...

Wow, six hours of birthing!?! I thought they came out quicker. You learn something new everyday.

They are definitely cute. Will they stay at Dominick's for a while or are you planning on bringing them home?

Lola said...

Oh, come on, send me a little black male, PLEASE!!!! I'm a great dog mama.

Congratulations!

Unknown said...

AWWWW they're adorable and bless her heart she looks exhausted!

Jen said...

Oh they are so cute. I am glad that you are in England other wise I would really be tempted to get one.

Jenny Grace said...

Cuteness! Are you going to keep any?

Chris said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!! Glad mommy & puppies are all doing well.

Captain Dumbass said...

Those are some cute little puppies.

Sharon said...

Is there anything cuter than soft, newborn floppy puppies with big paws and even bigger ears? So cute!

Cape Cod Gal said...

I want a black one. It's a perfect excuse for me to fly over to England! I would love to have another dog!!!

Congrads mom!

Anonymous said...

Dude, I want one!

OhCaptain said...

My family must never know. This never happened. Why did post an empty post? Puppies? There are no puppies ;)

Cameron said...

How exciting!! Hopefully you'll find good homes for them and all will be hunky dory.

Anonymous said...

Must resist-mustresist-mustresist temptation! They are adorable.

She won't get fined for littering will she?

Heather said...

I so wish I could have one.

Anonymous said...

Aaaawww...I want a puppy.

Wendi said...

Awww....