I was twenty one years old and I had no idea of where this one act would take me. I just knew I was in love and I wanted to spend the rest of my life with The Man. Looking back now, I wouldn't change a thing.
So on my anniversary here is a list of things my marriage has had in store for me. Starting from the beginning-
- One big fat huge wedding.
- One night at the Folly Beach Holiday Inn (where every room has a beach front view)
- One honeymoon to the Bahamas
- One military enlistment.
- One transcontinental flight
- Two beautiful children
- Three states to be lived in (SC, TX, MO)
- Two countries to be lived in (USA, UK)
- 10,000 disagreements
- 10,000 make ups
- 500,000 inside jokes
- 1,000,0000 laughs
and more love than I could even try to quantify.
Happy Anniversary to The Man. May the next seven years have just as many laughs, inside jokes and love. I love you (even if sometimes I am a pain in the ass and don't show it).