- I dare you to find an English mum dropping her kids off in jeans, t-shirt and trainers. It
- It is finally raining in England. Who thought I would EVER say that?
- On a mission to rescue my garden. I think I might have saved the pansies.
(as in the type flowers)(not calling my garden a pansie) (cause that would just be mean!)(it is more of a sissy anyway)(yes I know sissy isn't a PC term)
- I am rearranging furniture. See what happens when I don't have twitter!
- My sister in law is gonna have a baby!!!!!!
- Moved my desk into the living room. Behind the love seat. Not sure if I like it or not.
- Who wants to do my laundry? Any volunteers? Anyone?
See! I don't miss twitter at all.