Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, September 23, 2011

Dear So and So...A Break

Dear Everyone,

Just taking a break today. Things have been a bit crazy around here and I have a whole list of things that need to get done today. I am sure you can manage your complaints without me, right?

Love, Kat
--------------------

Ok One Letter...

Dear Hubby,

You aren't dying really. You have just had surgery. Yes, that swelling and bruising is normal. Yes, I am following the doctors orders. No, you didn't hear some of them correctly because you were under the influence of NARCOTICS. You were in fact sitting there snoring and letting your eyes roll back into your head when we were discussing your after care.

Love, Your Wife Kat

Now I feel better.
-----------------------

Have fun my little letter writers.