Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, September 16, 2011

Dear So and So....Already?

Dear Week,

Man oh man you flew by quickly. Not that I am complaining. I really like it when the week flies by instead of dragging along. I guess staying busy all week really helps with the time perception. Let's keep this trend going.

Kindly, Kat
------------------------

Dear Doctors,

Why do you have to schedule pre-op for surgeries so early? I only like to hear that I have to be somewhere at 6.30 in the morning if it is to Heathrow for a transatlantic flight. Other than that it is considered an ungodly time. On top of that I now have to figure out how I am going to get my children to school on Monday. A little bit of notice on this would have been nice instead of telling us today.

Thanks For Nothing, Kat
------------------------

Dear Holiday Eating Patterns,

I should have know you would be hard to break again. I know I should have just stuck to not eating junk, but you tempted me with your high fat, high sugar, loveliness. You know I can't pass up a good cheeseburger. But last week when I put on 5lbs I knew I had to stop you. I can't go backwards anymore. I have to make more sensible decisions. So, I am banishing you.

Sod Off, Kat
------------------------

Dear Bus Driver,

Could you please put your foot down and try to have my kids home before quarter past 4. It is really getting annoying. School let's out at 3.30 for goodness sake. There is no reason it should take your 45 minutes to get my children home. I know this is your first week properly on the route, but sort it out, man.

Thanks, That American Woman On The Route
--------------------------

Little Deer In The Field Behind My House,

I seeeeeeee you.

TeeHee, Kat
------------------------

Dear Readers,

Have a lovely weekend. Don't forget to link up if you have your own letters!!

Love, Kat
-----------------------