Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, October 4, 2010

No! Nooooo! Nooooooo!

I saw a horrid commercial on TV and I guarantee this toy is going to be the "IT" thing for all girly girls this Christmas season. It is the I Love (actually it has a heart where the word love is supposed to be) Glitter Barbie. Are you serious? Glitter? Glitter for the doll's hair? Glitter that must be fastened to the doll's hair by "gel"? I am not even exaggerating a little bit when I say I started babbling "no no no no no no no no no" at the television. And guess what? My girls haven't even seen the commercial yet! Nor to I intend on them ever seeing it. In the Bungalow from now until Christmas we are going to be TV free. Ok, not really. Crap. I swear, if any of you lot (that includes you, Mom) buy my daughters anything with glitter I will hunt you down. Capeesh? Beacause the only words scarier than an unexpected "babe, I'm pregnant," is "LOOK, MOM, IT'S GOT GLITTER!!!!"