Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, March 18, 2011

Dear So and So...Red Nose Day

It's Friday! It is also Red Nose Day in the UK. For those of you not in the know, Red Nose Day is the day that the UK bands together to support Comic Relief a charity that works both in the UK and in Africa. Happy Red Nose Day! Please be generous.

Dear Chris Moyles (presenter on Radio 1),

I cannot believe that you and Comedy Dave have been on the radio for well over 50 hours. I am truly impressed. You have already raised over £1.8 for Comic Relief. That is astounding! Well done!!!

A Person With New Found Respect, Kat
----------------

Dear LaLa,

You look adorable in your new glasses. However, you must wear them with the arms of the glasses going underneath your hair and around your ears. When you put them over your hair, it smashes your hair to your head and you kinda look like a dork...and I am saying that as a loving mother. I know you are seven, this is new, and you don't know any better.

Just Don't Want You To Get Made Fun Of, Mom



-----------------

Dear Corrupt Libyan Regime,

Game Over.

Kat
--------------

Dear Readers,

I hope you have a wonderful weekend. If you have letters to add, please link up!

Love, Kat
------------------

15 comments:

Unknown said...

Lala looks lovely in her glasses :)

Sueann said...

Love Lala's glasses!! Cute pic!! She'll get the hang of it!! Ha!
Hugs
SueAnn

Jenn B said...

Good of you to help her out with the new glasses.
At least you found her cute ones - the ones I had at 8 were horrendous. Good mummy!

Mellodee said...

When I was a kid I wanted to wear glasses because it seemed all the popular, smart, funny, interesting, or cute kids wore glasses. I was so disappointed that my vision was perfect and needed no help! Stayed that way til I hit 40 then, boom, gone!

Cass@TheDiaryofaFrugalFamily said...

Aw they're lovely ;-)

I've linked mine up but I can't get the badge to display x

Anonymous said...

Hi! I discovered your meme from Salti Peaks.... LOVE it. I'm linked, this is my first Dear So and So meme! hehe :)

p.s. Lala is way hip in her glasses. :)

Lotta said...

So great that your daughter is so exited about her glasses. She looks adorable!

instant student said...

Love those glasses!

Anonymous said...

Love the glasses! And I love Red Nose Day too! So your letter inspired me to write my own!

Anonymous said...

I used to wear my glasses all the time despite only needing them for reading. They were bloody hideous now I look back at the pictures!

Beth said...

My first attempt at your bloghoppy thing - hope you enjoy!
I've taken to wearing my glasses all the time and now I can't go without them *sigh* x

Dawn Parsons Smith said...

I have missed you and "Dear So and So!" Lala looks so cute in her glasses!

Anonymous said...

I love your Dear So and so, I often pop over and have a read, today I used it to give myself a good kick up the arse... I hope you don't mind!

Anonymous said...

My 1st attempt at a Dear So and So.
I hope to join in more often.

fran said...

Like Jenn, my glasses were horrendous so well done! Lovely blog. xx