Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Return of the Saturday Morning Mix! (Youtube Edition)

Ok I am on a bit of a Girls Aloud kick. If you have never heard of them, they are a Brit pop group. I had never heard of them before I moved here, but they are everywhere here. One of the members, Cheryl is a judge on the British version of American Idol, which is called The X Factor here. I am still wondering why they haven't broke out in the US.







Just so my street cred is still in tact I am gonna add a little Metallica into the mix..LOL

13 comments:

Captain Dumbass said...

The Saturday Morning Mix? Finally.

Anonymous said...

It's funny to see them driving on the right (not as in "correct"; to me that is just fucked up)side of the car.

Anonymous said...

I didn't even have to finish the video to know I may have finally found a song to replace the one that has been playing over and over again on my iPod... Circus. Mark will be thrilled.

The Stiletto Mom said...

Thank God you saved your street cred, I was little worried about you. :)

Anonymous said...

Not my thing - although I think Cheryl Cole is a sweetie!

Anonymous said...

Love ya but could not make it past a minute in the first video. So not my music but funny to watch them ride on the WRONG side of the road. ;)

Kristin said...

Love your new layout!!

Michelle said...

M lovin the new layout!!

Sprite's Keeper said...

You've gone Brit on us! Even your masthead! If you hadn't posted the Metallica, I would have been very concerned.. :-)

Lola said...

Oh, dear! I thought you had lost your mind for a second there. I couldn't stop that video fast enough.

You redeemed yourself in the end, though, with Metallica ;)

Anonymous said...

Erhem, wash your mouths out those of you who said nasty things about Girls Aloud.


Wrong side of the road? We had roads centuries before you did so I'm thinking it's you lot who drive on the wrong side.

S'ok Kat, I'll stick up for you ;)

Anonymous said...

Bummer, can't watch videos...hubby is napping next to me and my dog ate my headphones...Lol....literally!

Cape Cod Gal said...

I would have to say that's a girly group I can't get into. But, I love me some Metallica!!!!!!