Ahem! Attention please. Just a few things I need to get off my chest.
-Don't drop your kid off at school looking like a hooker. 4 inch heeled hooker boots, fish net stockings, and a mini skirt so short I can almost see your butt cheeks are not something I want to look at first thing in the morning.
-When driving please stay on your side of the road and don't try to take your half out of the middle. I have a fairly large SUV and will take your shoe on wheels out. I promise you that.
-When you are parking your 4 cars outside your house, make sure I have enough room to get one of my two cars out of my driveway.
-Taking up two parking spaces. Unacceptable. Back up and try again.
That is all. Carry on. It was a rough morning ya'll.
Awarded!! I got an award from Honeywine! It is called the Honest Scrap award and I have to tell you 10 honest things about myself.
1. I hate mustard.
2. I hate chunky peanut butter. I accidentally bought chunky last time and now I am stuck eating it til it is gone cause I refuse to be wasteful.
3. I wish I had a UK spec'd car.
4. I don't always think I am an awesome mom, but I try really hard.
5. I like it when my husband works overnight because I get the whole bed to myself.
6. Sometimes I have to take a sleeping pill like Simply Sleep to get to sleep quickly if my husband isn't home because I start hearing weird noises in the house that I know logically are nothing, but in my head they are ghosts.
7. I believe in ghosts.
8. My mom is my best friend. Even when she pisses me off. Thankfully more often than not she doesn't piss me off. Oh and I need to find that picture of her at her high school reunion and post it cause it is hilarious. 1989 was not a good year for fashion my friends.
9. If I don't know if something is gonna piss of my mom or not, I call my dad and run it by him at work.
10. If I don't know if something is gonna piss of my parents in general, I call my brother and run it by him. The last time I did this is when I found out I was pregnant with LaLa. He told me to wait until I had moved to Missouri before I told my mom cause she couldn't kill me from long distance.
Now I got to tag some people!
Jess at This Life is Mine