Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Sol-U-Mel

This is my handy dandy cleaner. Sol-U-Mel. It will get anything off of anything. Seriously.


Pen marks on the wall. See the raised textured area. See that big scribble.



Gone.



The stuff is a little pricey, around $10 for a little bottle. However, it is non-toxic*, all natural, and actually works.

*My kids could swallow the whole bottle and not get sick. This is important when you have a tot running a muck.

7 comments:

steenky bee said...

Where where did you get this? I need it. My toddler and sometimes husbands thinks my walls are murals.

Kat said...

http://www.saferforyourhome.com/sol-u-mel.htm

Kat said...

Oh and I am not a member of Melaleuca or whatever it is called..a friend of mine ordered this for me.

Lola said...

Nice! I want some. What's Melaleuca or whatever it's called?

Kat said...

From what I understand it is a pyramid scheme sorta...a home based "business" or something like AmWay

Anonymous said...

A household cleaner you can drink. Perfect! I'd add a hit of rum, myself...

Heather said...

Thanks! Awesome!