Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Poor Thing!

If any of you guys have been following my twitter updates, you might have seen that we have another sicko in the house. Not that kind of sicko, you sicko. LaLa has been struck down with both bronchitis and croup. I didn't even know a person could get both of these cough-tastic illnesses at the same time. Needless to say we are not getting much sleep in the Kat household. They have her on two different breathing treatments that I have to alternate every 2 hours. One is straight saline the other is an albuterol type of medication to open up her airways. She is coping pretty well and taking her medicine when I tell her it is time. Poor thing, you can just see the sick in her eyes.
Then last night she fell asleep during her 8'oclock treatment.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ach, heartbreaking. Hang in there.

Heather said...

Oh, poor baby! =( Hope she gets better quickly.

Captain Dumbass said...

Awe, poor thing! Hopefully everybody is healthy in time for the move.

Anonymous said...

It could be worse. She could have gotten one right after the other. Even though it's horrible, I'd still rather get it over with all at once. Poor baby.

Lola said...

Awww, poor LaLa. If it makes her feel any better, tell her that I had to "sleep" sitting up the last two nights, because my cough-tastic illness is in high gear.

Maybe I need one of those contraptions. I hope she feels better soon!

Jen said...

Aw, poor little girl. She is so sick but looks so cute.

The Stiletto Mom said...

I don't know you at all but my heart is just breaking for her! Poor thing! And poor you too! Sick kids are just no fun and she got a double whammy...hope she is well soon.

steenky bee said...

Aw, this breaks my heart. I hope she's a little trooper. She seems like it. Kids are resilient little things. But this just breaks my heart.

Anonymous said...

Dadburn!!!

Poor little girl, Kat. I hope she gets better soon, really.

That's gotta stink for her....and you.

Anonymous said...

LaLa...oh my gosh. I just want to send 900 good kids books and balloons and anything to keep her mind off of it. Poor kid! Hope she feels better soon.

Anonymous said...

Poor thing. How is she doing now?