Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

My (not so secret anymore) Secret Obsessions

Scrubs- I am totally obsessed with the show scrubs. I think I have seen almost every episode (except the new ones cause I am not usually watching TV when they are on). When I heard it was in it's final season I wanted to cry. What am I going to do without JD, Elliot, Turk and Carla putting out funny new episodes? Well I'll probably just find a new show to watch, but that is besides the point. When Comedy Central started playing the reruns around the time that I am cooking dinner I was in heaven. You mean I can cook dinner by myself in the kitchen and watch Turk do "the dance" all at the same time?? Rock on. It's the little things ya'll.



Designer Handbags and Shoes- Even knock offs work. If for some reason I end up in the city at the mall and wander into a department store there are two places you will find me. The accessories section and the shoe department. Don't mind me if I am rubbing my face on a new Channel clutch, I am just giving it some love before I have to depart from it. I just wanted to try on the new Steve Madden heels...just to see what they would look like. High heels and a peep toe, I covet them. Plus handbags and shoes don't care if you gain 5 lbs.

Lipgloss- I think my husband will shoot me if I buy another tube of lipgloss. If he looked in my purse at the sheer amount of lipgloss I have on hand, it might be on. Tinted, clear, doesn't make a difference. I don't have a favorite, they are all my friend. Plus they keep my lips from getting chapped right? He should be thanking me....or something.

Cherry Coke Zero- Cherry coke flavor and no diet aftertaste? Rock on. I know I am probably rotting my guts from the inside out. It is probably putting a slow down on that whole dieting thing. You know what guys? I don't care. I want Cherry Coke with no calories. Is that too much to ask?

So there are some of my obsessions. Nothing groundbreaking.

5 comments:

Captain Dumbass said...

Pretty good obsessions. And Scrubs, damn that's a good show. It always seemed to conflict with every other show I watched though.

Anonymous said...

I think I'm developing an obsession for designer accessories myself. Last year I got a great bag for $15 at Marshalls (originally $165 suggested retail!) and I just found out it's a Jones NY bag. I use it nearly everyday, and it looks brand new! I'm rough on bags too. I'm thinking a need to find a black bag too (maybe the new snake print Guess bag in all the mags).

steenky bee said...

AHHHH! So I almost did what I did to your blog yesterday. I saw your first obsession was Scrubs and that you had a video clip. I almost bypassed your entire post to comment first and then go back to read it and then comment again. But I'm glad I didn't. I was going to tell you to search for the episode where they form an "air band". It's the best episode ever. We have that episode saved on tivo and we watch just that part when they audition everyone. I love that they think Turk will be difficult yet they can't pass on him because of his talent. I LOVE THIS SHOW!!

Lola said...

Well, you know I love the bags and the shoes. I, too, love Scrubs and lipgloss. I prefer wine over soda, though.

It's amazing how much we think alike for a liberal and a yahoo
;-) It appears accessories and funny tv cross party lines.

Captain Dumbass said...

Kat, could you email me?

ctordoff@yahoo.ca

I have a question for you. If you're not comfortable with that you can just delete this comment. I won't CRY or anything!