Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Yet Another Medical Emergency

My husband is having some medical problems. He is going to the Dr. this afternoon if I don't have to take him to the emergency room first. I have never seen him in this amount of pain unless you consider the time his ass was strapped to the toilet before the colonoscopy. Man, you guys are going to start thinking we are hypochondriacs or something. Really we aren't. This is the first time in the 6 years I have been married that we have had anything medical going on like this. My family is normally extremely healthy other than the occasional cough or runny nose. Actually it is kinda freakin me out with the amount of health problems we are having here lately.

8 comments:

steenky bee said...

Oh no. I wish you well! I hope all turns out alright.

Lola said...

That's pretty much how it happens around here, too. All of a sudden, we all seem to get sick or need stitches.

I really hope he's okay!

Anonymous said...

I'm gone a few days, and bad things happen, but at least, my ego is healthy! Wow, I hope everything will be ok. I hope they didn't leave anything up there.

Captain Dumbass said...

Yikes! Hope all is well McSickerson's.

Heather said...

Hope he feels better quickly. My husband is having some dental problems right now, so I feel ya.

Heather said...

Hey, check out my blog cuz I tagged ya, when your hubby is feeling better, of course. And I hope you'll tag Catain Dumbass. Hehe.

Anonymous said...

Aye-yah-yie. Hang in there.

Kevin McKeever said...

God, is hitting 40 nothing but colon talk? Oh, yeah, I'm 40. It is.

Hope the hubby is better.