Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, December 11, 2009

Dear So and So...I Could Really Go For a Red Bull

Dear Landlady's Partner,

I am soooo gonna bake you a sour cream pound cake. You got my septic tank ACTUALLY fixed this time. Mind you, you had to dig up part of my garden to do it, but at least I can live my life without the fear of poo again.

Indebted, Kat
-------------------

Dear Bacon,

I wish I knew how to quit you.

Mmmmm, Kat
-----------------

Dear Primary School,

I understand that there is a "fire code" and only so many parents are allowed to go to each school performance, so I was kinda bummed that I had to get one ticket to the 2 o'clock show instead of 2 tickets to the 6 o'clock show since you ran out. BTW, when you send home notices to the parents, you guys should make sure they actually go into their nice yellow (had to purchase cause you said so)book bag instead of getting shoved to the BOTTOM of the backpack.
*grumble* Kat

PS- My hubster is still mad he didn't get to see LaLa's play. I told him he didn't miss much but I don't think that made him feel any better about it.
----------------------

Dear People (no one in general),

I seriously took my life into my own hands when taking KiKi to school this morning. The fog here is really thick out in the country side. Pea soup thick.

Photographic Proof:
(fairly clear day)


(today)

Now, I am guessing (based on former high school/college marching band experience) that I could see roughly 20 yards (sorry to all the Canadians who don't use Imperial measurements, but I am American and the metric system makes about as much sense to me as why men find the movie "Baseketball" funny). The road outside my house is a 50 mph road and dumbasses don't use headlights sometimes in the mornings. Needless to say I said a little prayer before I pulled out of my driveway this morning. Thankfully nobody was coming, lets see if we can reproduce that little miracle in about an hour when I have to leave again to pick KiKi up from school. The things mothers do for their children's education....

OMG I could have died, Kat
--------------------------

Dear Readers,

If you have any letters please use Mr. Linky so I can come visit your site and read them! I do love a good rant. To all those who didn't write letters, come on, dooooo it. You know you want to!!

Have a nice relaxing weekend ya'll!

Love, Kat