Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

RTT- Antics at the Bungalow

So, it's Tuesday. Again...it's like they just keep coming or something. Anyhow, onto the random thoughts. Don't forget to tip your waitress.

randomtuesday

Click on that button up there to go to Keely's place for more random.

Yesterday, KiKi nicked a £2 coin off my nightstand. Now, like most American children (and adults), KiKi assumes that change is worthless. However, once you do the conversion, KiKi nicked roughly $3.20 off my nightstand in one fail swoop. How do you feel about your change now?

Also, last night, KiKi decided she would try to outsmart me. I told her it was time for bed, and she was extremely agreeable to the proposition. For those of you who do not know what my children are like, this is not normal. As she was exiting the room I saw the Nintendo DS she had hidden behind her back.

I woke up this morning at 8:10. LaLa's bus comes at 8:25. We made it. Barely.

According to LaLa "Rockstars love mints!" She says this when she has on her faux leather jacket. It is a ploy to get more mints.

I have news for all of you, but this isn't the forum for it. Will write about it later.

Oh and I am completely addicted to Mumford and Sons. They are a group out of London and are extremely talented. Check em out!




Plus they left the best voicemail on Radio 1 DJ, Greg James' phone ever.

Until tomorrow, adieu.