Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, December 4, 2009

Dear So and So...Really Crappy Situation

Dear Letting Agents,
Thanks for not letting us know we have a septic tank when we moved into the property. You know, it is really awesome when your toilets don't want to flush. I just love plunging crappy toilets to get them to clear out.
Still Hating You, Kat
---------------

Dear Septic Tank Guy,
Thanks for coming and doing well, nothing really. Yes, you got the sludge out of the bottom of the tank, but you never actually got rid of the problem that was messing up my toilets. Then you had the nerve to slap me with a £85 bill for 5 minutes of work.
You SUCK! Kat
---------------

Dear Partner of my Land Lady,
Thanks for coming over at 7pm last night and using your tools to snake out the pipes in my back yard. You not only fixed the problem in about 15 minutes, but you were really nice about it. You are completely awesome and I am now flushing my toilets without fear of turds.
I Totally Owe You A Beer, Kat
---------------

Dear English Weather,
I am aware that it is heading towards winter. I expect cold and I know England is known for prolific rain, but I really need a break. I am tired of being soggy all the time. Hey, I know! How about drop the temperature a couple more degrees so we could at least get snow out of the deal and maybe school would be cancelled a day and I could get some really cute pictures of the girls playing in the snow. Sound like a deal?
Soaked to the Bone, Kat
---------------

Dear Readers,
Thank you so much for coming by each week to read the Dear So and So letters. I really appreciate it. If you have your own letters, please link up with Mr, Linky so we can spread the So and So love.
You Guys are Completely the Most Awesome of Awesome Readers, Kat
-------------------