Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

RTT- Yeah I Screwed Up

Random, brought to you by Keely. Click the button and stuff! (once again after you read this post...or zombies will get you) (zombies may or may not actually get you, don't quote me on it).

randomtuesday

OK so Friday night, I totally screwed up my computer. I am waiting for it to dry out (yeah guess who spilled their drink into the keyboard of a Macbook *raises hand*) and then I am going to put it back together tomorrow and PRAY that it starts back up.

So how am I typing this? Oh my husband just got a nifty netbook from my parents and his parents for his Christmas present. He got to open it early, thank goodness. So at least now I can pay my bills online still...oh and blog.

We got our Christmas Tree on Saturday morning. It is beautimous. I would show you, but that would require uploading photos...and yeah I haven't even got that far on this new computer yet. In fact we just took it out of the box literally an hour ago.

Ok, I have errands to run in my rent a car (yeah that is a whole nother post), so I will bid you auffwidersain.

(You can click the purple button now)