Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

RTT- Overview of the year

Since it is the end of the year, I thought it would be a good idea to take a look at what has happened in the world of the Bungalow in the last year. For other random head to Keely's place by clicking the purple button (it doesn't hurt...much).

randomtuesday

I just looked at my first post of this year and it was an open letter to perspective military wives. It was good for me to go back and read it. Sometimes even I need a reminder.

KiKi will still take a pickle over sweets.

We still have absolutely crazy weather here in England. I think I have this opinion because the weather websites here are not nearly as detailed as in the states. I miss seeing weather maps in motion. It also can rain slush here. That is just weird.

I still miss oyster roasts.

I have now seen London more than once. I have seen Cambridge a number of times. I plan on seeing as much of the UK as I can before I leave. Where to next?

I have been to 3 castles this year!

I am STILL hating the laundry situation in this house.

I still can't relate to people who dread taking their kids to the grocery store. It really isn't that hard.

Remember when my cat broke my toilet?

I still laugh at pubs with funny names.

LaLa is still weird.

I still laugh at the fact my mom farted at Windsor Castle.

Mr.PunkRock (LaLa's teacher) is still completely awesome. I love it that he tells them "come on, you horrible lot!"

Crack is still whack.

We moved. I still love the new house. Although my prediction of not being able to hear the kids if they were in their rooms was COMPLETELY wrong.

hurmm I guess that is it for now. I guess we'll just have to see what the next year brings!