Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, July 2, 2010

Dear So and So...OMGoodness Ahhhh

Dear Epping (town in Essex, last stop of the Tube into London in my direction),

Could you please move your public parking area closer to the tube station? Or maybe you could just remove the gigantic hill I have to hike up to get back to my car. Either is good for me. As much as I love going to London and patronizing your city with some of my *cough* hard earned *cough* cash I really hate that 15 minute walk at the end of the day.

Thanks for considering it, Kat
----------------------

Dear Trafalgar Square,

I wish I could have stayed longer and really checked you out, but young kid with me yadda yadda. I will be sure to do more exploring next time. Plus it was Canada Day and the square was packed! Who knew there were that many Canadians in London....

In A Hurry, Kat
--------------------

Dear Cafe in the Crypt at St. Martin in the Fields,

Lovely. Just lovely. Great atmosphere (ya know as nice as you can get with dead people all around you in the walls and floor and such), good food, and friendly service (hi creepy Italian guy with the bottle opener!) Thanks for letting us bloggers take over one of your tables for about 3 hours. We thoroughly enjoyed it!

Love, Kat
------------------

Dear Mom,

Happy Birthday!!! I love you. Can't wait to see you in a few weeks.

Love, Your Favorite Child
-------------------

Dear Readers,

Do we need another safety briefing? Don't drink and drive. Play fairly. Don't lie. Don't cheat. Don't steal. Remember that it is still illegal even if the cops don't catch you. Don't sit too close to the TV. You'll go blind from doing THAT. No, we are not there yet.

Have a great weekend and don't forget to link up if you have Dear So and So letters!

Love, Kat
------------------