Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, July 19, 2010

Hoooooot! (hot not hoot for the record)

It has been so hot here for the past couple of days. Me and the girls sleeping in our knickers (don't you internet pervs get any ideas.) (My house is hard to find.) (I have a guard dog named Elizabeast...she's ferocious.)


(see?) (grrr, bark, woof!)

(She actually mauled a pizza man once.) (Not really.)(She just scared him by barking..through the door.) (I didn't even know he had come to the house.) (And he ran away...back to Dominos.) (And I had to call to find out when I was going to get my damn pizza.) (They had to send out a different pizza man.) (You would think that pizza men would be immune to dogs.) (Apparently not.)

So, where was I? Oh yeah it is really hot and I am really really happy that it is supposed to rain buckets tonight!