Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

RTT-Swirly Thoughts

Good morning ladies and gents. I haven't don't Random Tuesday Thoughts in a while so I thought I would give it a go and see what materializes. It is like Forest Gump said "Life like a box of chocolates. You never know what you are going to get," only with thoughts. Oh and go visit the grand dame of RTT Keely. She doesn't bite...hard.

randomtuesday

- At night I swear I am going to go to bed by 10pm and never make it there before midnight. Ever. You know what they say about the road to hell* and all... hell being the next morning when I have to wake up at 7am.

- Last night I got a horrible belly ache around 9pm. I then sat on the couch willing myself not to be sick whist watching Britain's Next Top Model, Dating in the Dark and then some documentary about the lack of equality in the British school system...no wonder I was so ill.

- My washing machine is on the fritz. I can't call the repair man until this next load of laundry is finished washing though because it has all my jeans in it. Can't go pick up KiKi in my knickers (fortunately for all those around me).

- It took me 2 hours to help clean** LaLa's room last night. Maybe inheriting that huge tub of Littlest Pet Shop toys from my friends tween was a bad idea. There is around 150 of JUST the animals not including all their little accessories. Pain in my rear. Just say "no" to LPS.

- KiKi got her first reading book with words. The second time reading through it she started to recognize the words mum, and, & dad by sight. W00t!!

- LaLa is studying Pablo Picasso at school right now. She spent two days drawing a "Picasso" picture for her teacher, not because she was assigned to do so, but because she wanted to. It was really sweet this morning when she presented it to her teacher and her teacher exclaimed "What a beautiful Picasso!!"

- Rain rain go away, come again another day. Seriously. I can't handle anymore rain right now. Plus it is destroying the bottom cuffs of my jeans....hence why all pairs of my jeans are in the wash.

*The road to hell is paved with good intentions.

**By help clean I mean I sat the the middle of the floor and directed traffic***

*** By directing traffic I mean I barked orders at LaLa and reminded her that her Wii was going to be mine until she got her room clean and kept it clean for a week.