Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, January 7, 2011

Dear So and So...Good Morning Pfft!!!

It's Friday! Time for Dear So and So... Are you ready to get out your weekly frustrations as much as I am?? In the words of the immortal Diddy "Let's Go!!!!!!"


Dear 7am,

I hate you. I hate you with the fire of 1000 suns.

Still Sleepy, Kat
----------------

Dear Alarm Clock,

You and I have a tenuous relationship to say the least. You wake me up in the morning. I cuss you out. You forget to wake me in the morning. I cuss you out. You keep bugging me every five minutes. I cuss you out. Just remember, no matter what I say I am actually grateful that you wake me up and I really hate 7 am more than you.

Sorry for the Foul Language, Kat
-----------------

Dear Weather in My Part of the UK,

Why is everyone else getting snow and I am getting rain? I am starting to think there is some sort of unusual weather phenomenon that is occurring and my part of England is destined to say unsnowed upon. It isn't fair. I want a snow day. See previous letters for the reason why. (I'm looking at you 7am).

Love, Kat
-----------------

Dear KiKi,

If I catch you riding your scooter in the house one more time I am going to give it to the charity shop. Actually, I'm not, idol threat. I will put it on top of the wardrobe and not let you even look at it though! HaHa take that mouthy four year old!

Love, Mom
------------------

Dear LaLa,

If I had known that threatening to not take you roller skating on Friday would get you to actually go to sleep on time and stay in your own bed all night I would have used it a lot sooner. I can't believe it took me this long to figure it out! Well played, La, well played.

Love, Mom
------------------

Dear Readers,

I hope you all had a really Happy New Year. If you however have some gripes about how this year is starting off so far, be sure to write your own Dear So and So letters. If you have already wrote your letters be sure to link up!

Love, Kat
------------------

16 comments:

@cosmicgirlie said...

I love you. Very much.

However? I do not envy you.

Oh, apart from the snow thing. You can have that. ;)

instant student said...

Just linked up my dear so and so :)

Jean said...

It's good to have a good moan on a Friday. Thank you :-)

Muddling Along said...

Am making note of the 1000 suns - fab analogy

Expat mum said...

Roll on tomorrow morning when I don't have to get up at 7am. And you can bet I'll wake up at 7 and not be able to get back to sleep. Pah!

Joanie said...

I remember those days, of getting up early to get kids off to school. Did it for about 15 years. Then one day, I overslept. And realized my kids had gotten up and gotten themselves off to school on their own. (of course, they were teens then) It was a great day in the Poletti household! It will happen for you. You just need some patience.

Mom in High Heels said...

Homeschool parents don't have to get up at 7. That's really why I do it. :)

Jen said...

See, I love 7am in the morning. It is 5am that I HATE!!!

Kerry said...

I am so with you on the 7am thing, so with you I have that mean alarm clock in my house too.

Mary Anne said...

Ugh, I wish I could stay in bed until 7AM! I feel your pain, though.

Vodka Logic said...

I so agree with the alarm clock, except mine goes off at 10pm not 7am

Chic Mama said...

Hello!
My son rides his scooter around the house, drives me crazy! ;)
First time I've done this....was a bit scared which is silly because I rant all the time on my blog. :D

NFAH said...

Just did my first one in (ugh) eight months. When I keep saying I was too harried in 2010, this is what I meant. But so glad it still exists and I can still rant--keep it up!

Mellodee said...

I love Dear So and So!! It's almost as much fun to write one as it is to read one! But I soldiered on and my version for this week is linked with the others!

Unknown said...

I always read your Dear So and So's and often think I should do my own. Shall I?? Oooh it's scary.
Maybe....
You could also take the front wheel off Lala's scooter. All you need is an allen key!
Thats what we did and it's far nastier than removing the whole thing cos they can see it and touch it but cant ride it. ha!

JallieDaddy said...

Done mine.' I hope you're happy now? I was... ;)