Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, January 21, 2011

Dear So and So...Today Is Canceled

Dear Everyone,

It has been a rough week. KiKi was sick on and off all week and then was kind enough to pass it along to me. Therefore, I have declared that today is canceled. You can have today if you like; I am going to lay on the couch and watch Ghost Hunters all day long. I might fold the two baskets of laundry sitting in my kitchen too. I also might do the dishes that are in my sink. Oh who are we kidding? I can't cancel the day, but I sure would like to!

Love the Runny Nosed One, Kat
------------------------------

Dear KiKi,

Thanks for sharing. *cough cough cough*

Love, Mom
------------------------------

Dear LaLa,

Inside voice please. Just cause Mom is sick, doesn't mean she is hard of hearing.

Love, Mom
----------------------------

Dear Hubby,

Yes, I will make your sandwiches for you so that you can have dinner at work, but if you come down with this cold it is your own fault. Consider yourself warned and pray you are immune to this crap.

Love, Kat
--------------------------------

Dear Readers,

If you have a letter please feel free to link it up!

Love, Kat
-------------------------------

11 comments:

Sueann said...

Hope you feel better soon! Winter colds suck! Well, let's face it...all colds suck!
Hugs
SueAnn

Emma @ Mummy Musings said...

Oh dear, hope you're feeling better soon

Garret said...

Ut oh, Joanie is sick too. :-(

Joanie said...

Wish I'd known today was cancelled before I got up and made coffee I could have stayed in bed!

NFAH said...

I want today to be cancelled too. I had to postpone my early meeting because I was too tired to get up for it (my bad!) Feel better!

Expat mum said...

Hope you get better soon. I have been leaking snot for over a week now and it's really starting to get on my nerves!

Garret said...

"I have been leaking snot for over a week now and it's really starting to get on my nerves!"

Better than on your shirt?

Parental Circle said...

Not had this flu yet but get a feeling its working my way... not looking forward to it. Get well soon

Vodka Logic said...

Kids are certainly little germ carriers.. get well xx

Fragrant Liar said...

I've been sick for weeks, and then I lovingly passed it along to both of my elderly parents! I know, I know! I should have canceled the day I passed it on to them!

Feel better soon!

Sandra said...

I'm wondering if the link up would then cause me to have a cough, runny nose, and sneezing...
Great post!