Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, January 14, 2011

Dear So and So...Thank Goodness We Made It To Friday

It's Friday! Time to get those gripes, complaints and compliments that you never said out loud on the table.

Dear LaLa,

I know that following directions, listening, and focusing are not your forte so to speak. Yesterday was such a complete joy when you saw the new schedule you kind of took to it like a duck to water. You asked what time it was and knew exactly what you were supposed to be doing. I know it was a big struggle for you and you tried so hard to stay on task. Thank you for listening and trying.

Love, Mom
-------------------

Dear Anyone Who Expects Me to Be Online Today,

Sorry! My buddy Amy from The Bitchin Wives Club is coming up to visit me! We are probably most likely going to sit around and gossip and talk about things such as the fact that I am obsessed with the train wreck that is Charlie Sheen's life, her audition for Britains Got Talent, and the expected "Things I miss about America" that all American expats talk about. Then we will go get lunch before she has to drive back home. So yeah I won't be online today is what I am saying. If you know me well enough you have my phone number if you desperately need to talk to me.

Love, Kat
--------------

Dear Readers,

If you have your own letters, you know the drill, link up!!

Love, Kat
----------------------

8 comments:

Sueann said...

Have fun!! And kudos to Lala!!
Hugs
SueAnn

Anonymous said...

Just done my first Dear So and So! I feel much better now, thank you for the free therapy! x

Joanie said...

Have a great time with Amy today!

Kerry said...

Hope you have a lovely time xx

JallieDaddy said...

I'm delighted you've made such great progress with La-La!

Sorry for the 2 entries: I messed up the link the first time :O

cherrymumof6 said...

I have just doen my first Dear so and so, loved it. Thanks x

Rachel said...

Well done Lala! My eldest, Ana aka Destruction, sounds of a similar temperament. Kat, enjoy your much-deserved day off.

My first time writing So & So letters here, and already I feel a great grumbling weight lifted from my shoulders--thank you, what a fun thing! I look forward to more letter-writing in the future.
~M

網站設計 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.