I am sure most parents think their kids have weird tendencies. My kids are no exception. First there is LaLa who is a sweet sensitive child. I can honestly say she has never hit another child. OK well she has hit KiKi, once, but only cause I told her to sock her back. Then there is KiKi, a kid that is so full of life and curiosity that you can just see it popping out of her. They are wonderful kids. Good Lord, they are so weird though.
1. If you give KiKi the choice between chocolate pudding or a pickle, she'll take the pickle nine times out of ten.
2. LaLa gives her stuffed animals names that nobody else can pronounce. Mrikyskalamana the bear. Sneriously.
3. KiKi won't let me help her do anything. She gets dressed on her own. She gets into her carseat on her own (I strap her in). She puts on her own shoes. She puts on her own jacket. LaLa wants me to help her do everything.
4. LaLa tells me random things that have nothing to do with our conversation mid-sentence. "and so and so was doing...did you know penguins live in Antartica?"
5. According to KiKi anything brown on the floor is poop.
6. Well you all know about LaLa's fashion sense.
Oh by the way..that is a stripped sweater, an Easter dress, and black school socks...and this is a mild fashion choice. I might even let her go out in public with this get up on...if she put a pair of jeans on under the dress, just so her legs don't get cold. I am not one to edit her clothing creativity.
7. These kids can sleep in any position. LaLa usually doesn't sleep with her head on pillows either. Sideways on the bed is always better apparently. Oh and kicking the sheets completely off my bed, yeah always. So in order for me to get in bed I have to remove her, and totally remake my bed. Joy.
Proof That LaLa is Turning into a Brit:
1. "One of the other children got into trouble for damaging a chair."
2. "KiKi will not help me tidy my room."
3. "It was brilliant!"