Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, April 9, 2010

Dear So and So...Because This is My Luck

Dear Easter Break,

You have been as I expected. So far, LaLa has flooded the bathroom (a quarter of an inch of water across the entire floor, took 15 bath towels to clean up, joy), KiKi has busted her lip by falling flat on her face and LaLa spilled an entire yoghurt on the carpeted kitchen floor (if I find the man who thought putting carpet in my kitchen was a good idea I am gonna kick his ass). We have also had great weather and been able to play outside, a lot. Good and bad, good and bad.

I'll take what I can get, but please no more floods, Kat
-------------------------

Dear Rent-a-Kitty,

You're skating on thin ice here. Poop goes in the litter box, not on the floor right outside it. You disgusting cat. Seriously, if I didn't like your owner so much you would be gone.

I Am Serious As a Heart Attack, Kat
-------------------------

Dear Council,

Is there any way we could get rubbish pick up more than just once every other week? When I do a major spring cleaning I have to take loads of rubbish away to the recycling center myself. As if I don't have enough on my plate right now.

Not A Happy Camper, Kat
-------------------------

Dear House,

If you can show me where that self cleaning button is.....I am sure the estate agent said something about it being around here somewhere. No? Damn.

Indentured Servant, Kat
-----------------------

Dear Readers,

Happy Friday!!! Link up if you got letters.

Love You All, Kat
----------------------