Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Three Days of Awesome (and for once I am not being sarcastic)

I have had a pretty good last three days. Of course by saying pretty good, I mean it was so completely awesome that there should be a law against that amount of awesome. OK, Kat, spill it. What could possibly that good that you say it should be outlawed? First of all, my friend Jay, came to visit me. That alone should be supervised by the police. Also? She brought her squishy baby boy Isaac. Ok, yeah, Kat, that's nice. What else? She cooked duck for me. I had never tried duck; or parsnips. I had both and loved them. In fact it was a foodgasm. I literally slumped in my chair after the last bite it was so good. OK, so she cooked, Kat...what else? Oh she is a professional photographer so she took pictures of the girls for me. The pictures are too lovely for words.

That is not the end of the good news. I took a nap yesterday and woke up to a strange tweet from Nickie. Apparently, I am ranked 14th in British Parenting Blogs on the Tot's 100. Holy Shnikey! That was some good news to wake up to from my lovely nap yesterday! In fact I didn't believe it so I closed my browser, then opened it back up to double check that I wasn't hallucinating since I was still half asleep. I wasn't hallucinating. I proceeded to do a happy dance around my house and then bake a cake. All good news needs cake. It's a rule.

This morning? Well, I ate cake for breakfast. I count that as a win.