Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, April 2, 2010

Dear So and So...Easter Break

Dear Easter Break,

Nineteen days. Nineteen days??? You really do want me to have a mental breakdown don't you?

Tries to Think of "Fun" Things To Do, Kat
--------------------

Dear Victoria's Secret,

I get your email everyday promptly at 4:30pm. I have NEVER ordered anything. Probably a waste of your emailing time. Just sayin'

I'm Just Not Into You, Kat
---------------------

Dear Kids,

You had better be good during Easter Break or momma is gonna come off the rails.

Just a Warning, Mom
--------------------
Dear Mr. Jonathan Worth,

I had such a good time yesterday on our photo shoot. You really are an amazing photographer and I cannot wait to see the photographs you took! It really just was an amazing experience.

I Hope You had As Good A Time A I Did, Kat
-------------------
Dear Readers,

If you have letters feel free to link up! Have a great weekend!

Love, Kat
-------------------