Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, April 23, 2010

Dear So and So...Get Your Feet Off Me

Dear KiKi,

I don't understand why when you sit on the couch you feel the need to flip sideways and jam your feet into my ribs. If that wasn't bad enough, since you are a wiggle worm, so you have to constantly readjust and kick my ribs. Basically I am being assaulted on the couch daily. Please stop.

Love, Mom
-------------------

Dear LaLa,

Aren't you glad to be back in school?

Hooray Easter Holidays Are Over!!!!, Mom (or as you say, Mum) (it was bound to happen eventually)
-------------------

Dear Elizabeast,

Prepare to be groomed. You need a bath, a hair cut and nail trimming. I will be your hair dresser extraordinaire. I can see now that this is going to be "entertaining". By "entertaining" I mean a pain in the ass.

Love, Human Mom
-----------------

Dear Volcano,

Let's keep ash levels low so that flights can continue to operate normally. I have my parents and my husband banking on friendly skies around the UK.

Capeesh! Kat
---------------------

Dear Mario Kart Wii,

I love you man.

Seriously, Kat
---------------------

Dear Readers,

If you have a letter, please feel free to link up. Did you know when you link up another angel gets it's wings? Or is that a bell ringing? Whatever, I say link up just in case. Have a good weekend!

Love, Kat
-----------------