Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, September 24, 2009

She's a What?

As I was leaving school this morning this little conversation took place between my daughters teacher Mr. PunkRock* and a student.

Student- Mr. PunkRock, Sally is a horse!
Mr. PunkRock- She's a what?!!? (obviously misheard the student**)
Student- She's a horse!!
Mr. PunkRock *looks up and see's Sally getting off the bus* *laughs* She certainly is a horse!

Sally had a horse mask on.

*Mr. PunkRock is such named because he has purple-ish burgundy hair and about 6 earings. You can tell he is a rocker in his time off. He is lovely with the kids and is an awesome teacher.

** I am pretty sure he thought she said "whore"

15 comments:

Vodka Logic said...

Wish some of my teachers had been rockers. :)

Anonymous said...

Dude, a punk rock teacher? How cool!

Michele said...

How missing teeth did this student have? That would definitely make a pronunciation difference.

Liz Wilkey (a.k.a. A Mom on Spin) said...

Sounds like a great teacher, but perhaps he needs a hearing test???

Aunt Juicebox said...

I myself often confuse the two words.

Maureen@IslandRoar said...

So funny.
And how cool is it to have a teacher like that!

Ron said...

Does he teach at the School of Rock? I'm going to keep an eye out for a whore mask for Halloween.

Jess said...

Could be a sign of things to come! :)

Me said...

Absolutely too funny!

Captain Dumbass said...

Or maybe Sally is a whore.

Jen said...

That made me laugh. Too funny.

Sprite's Keeper said...

The horse mask would still be confusing though..

Joanie said...

No rockers at my school. We had nuns. Sr. Mary Nathaniel was cool though. She'd play basketball with the boys (this was grade school)

xxx said...

I'm pretty sure you think she said whore :)

Just arrived... great blog :)

best wishes
ribbon

♥ Braja said...

the last line saved me from wondering what the hell i'd gotten into here...
:)