Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Dear So and So...Tea Fueled Ranting

Dear Child on Bus,

LaLa does not read "baby books". She is just starting out reading. I understand that you are a year ahead of her and see the books she reads as simple, but please keep your comments to yourself. Keep in mind that any criticism that you offer undos all the praise that her teachers and myself have bestowed upon her and makes her think less of her reading efforts. Plus you had her in tears. Do you really want to be that sort of child?

Mama Bear, Kat
--------------------

Dear Roadworks Guys,

Thanks for being done with my section of the road. Hopefully, now I can shower with reckless abandon.

Stark, Kat
--------------------

Dear Rent-A-Kitty,

You are a sweetheart, but if you don't stop with the clawing of my sofa we're gonna have words.

Just Thought You Should Be Aware, Kat
--------------------

Dear Emergency 4 Cups of Tea,

Thanks for helping cure my migraine.

Love, Kat
--------------------

Dear Kitchen,

What do I look like? The maid?

Obviously, Kat
----------------------

Dear Readers,

If you have a letter please link up!

Love you all, Kat
-----------------------