Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Bits and Bobs

I have random in my head and it isn't Tuesday. Oh well, here we go.

The unfortunate naked incident and the fact that KiKi has been getting up at 5:30 in the morning has lead me to the realization that blackout curtains are a must. I don't do 5:30 in the morning, not even for my children.

I have yet another dental appointment this morning. I refuse to make any more appointments after this. If they can't fix the rest today then my teeth can just fall out. I really don't give a toss anymore.

I am enjoying the sun here in England, now we just need some warmth from it. A nice 65 degree day is in order.

Going in search of more art supplies today after my dental appointment. Also need pens for the house. My kids seem to have swiped every single last pen in the house.

I got a blog reader. It is the only way I am ever going to be able to keep up with all the blogs I like. If you are new around here, leave me a link to your blog so I can check it out.

Also, I am going to CyberMummy10 down in London in July. Excited does not even begin to cover the emotion. Finally I am going to meet the ladies behind the blogs and twitter profiles!!