Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, March 12, 2010

Dear So and So...Exchange Kitty

Dear House,

I'm sorry. I have neglected you for entirely too many days.

Workin On It, Kat
-----------------

Dear Lucy (cat that I am cat sitting),

I am not sure what your nick name should be. I have been thinking either exchange kitty, rent-a-cat or POW in training. We have four months to sort it out. I am probably gonna ask your real momma for visitation when she gets back to England.

Stay off the countertops, Kat
-----------------

Dear Readers,

Here are some videos of Sam and Lucy (rent-a-cat) for your viewing pleasure. Umm I don't think they like each other much yet.

*smooches*, Kat




--------------------

Dear Readers,

(yeah, ignore the screwed up font, I can't fix it) If you want to link up this week, feel free. Oh and sorry about last week. I totally spaced.

Love, Kat