Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, October 8, 2010

Umm...nooo...excuse me.

I was sitting at the table this morning after breakfast, well after the children ate their breakfast, drinking a Cherry Coke Zero (breakfast of champions) and I got this huge air bubble trapped in my tummy. You know what I am talking about. One of those air bubbles that is going to come out no matter what you do to stop it.

BURP!

"Dad, was that you?!!!" LaLa yelled from the living room.

"Ummm...no. Dad already went to bed. Excuse me."

"But Mom, (she actually said Mum but I still refuse to acknowledge that) only boys burp like that!"

------------------

In other news today the girls have to dress up as characters from their favorite books at school. KiKi is being Alice in Wonderland and LaLa is being Ariel from The Little Mermaid (cause I couldn't find any other costume without a stain on it).




After this picture of the girls was taken, LaLa went and nicked a sip of my Cherry Coke Zero (my precious) when she thought my back was turned. Cheeky monkey!