Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Happy Trails To You...

...until we meet again! Happy Trails to you, keep smilin' until then! Don't worry folks, I'll be back as soon as I can. I am also leaving you in the capable hands of 6 of my favorite bloggers who are going to be guest posting here at the Bungalow through next Friday. By then hopefully I can be settled enough to update you on our progress settling into the new country. Make them feel comfortatable, give them comments, you guys know the drill.

Today we are off to Kansas City to spend the night so that we can catch our 6am flight to Minnesota and then wait 12 hours for our flight to London. Needless to say we will be busy bees. Wish me luck. I just may need it!

17 comments:

OhCaptain said...

Wishing you and your family the best of luck!

Enjoy your short stay in Minnesota. It's one of my favorite places :-)

Anonymous said...

Ahhhh!!! That's so exciting!!!!!!!!!
Good luck! Safe travels!!!!

Badass Geek said...

Good luck! We'll be waiting for all the stories for when you get back!

Heather said...

Be careful!

Cameron said...

Good luck with your trip!! Before you know it, you'll be having tea across the pond.

for a different kind of girl said...

Safe travels! Look forward to seeing you back here when you get settled!

Sprite's Keeper said...

Safe travels! You're in our thoughts, girl!

Lola said...

Yay! Safe travels, and I'll expect you to be writing with an accent next time I see you!

Cape Cod Gal said...

Good luck!!! We'll miss you!

Mama Dawg said...

Good luck! See you when you get across the pond!

Anonymous said...

Good luck! Can't wait to "see" you again. Have a safe trip!

Captain Dumbass said...

Good luck and sorry about that stain. I'll totally have it cleaned up by the time you get back. Promise.

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to hear how wonderful your first glimpse of your new home will be! :)

steenky bee said...

Mwah! Can't wait to see/read you again!!

Unknown said...

Good luck and safe journey!

Me, You, or Ellie said...

Bon Appétit! Wait, I mean Bon Voyage!

Ellie

Anonymous said...

Good luck Kat! Wishing you a safe and easy move.