Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Saturday, November 1, 2008

The Last 48 Hours

In the last 48 hours I have...

1. Laughed my butt off with my brother.
2. Laughed my butt off with my mom.
3. Got lots of hugs from my dad.
4. Bought a new car. (in orange)
5. Drank beer with friends and sat around a fire.
6. Taken the girls trick or treating.
7. Had panic attacks with The Man.
8. Called England
9. Cussed about the stupid finance people at the car dealership.
10. Watched my brother play video games.

More details are coming but we are on the way to the zoo this morning. Then we are driving to the OTHER side of Kansas City to go to Cabelas. If you are in the area make sure you wave and say "hi".

P.S. My kids didn't get a lot of candy (a.k.a. the stuff I like) when they were trick or treating so I am thinking about going to Wal-mart and buying a bag of the good stuff.

8 comments:

Captain Dumbass said...

First! New car, awesome! That's quite the 48 hours.

Anonymous said...

Oy...they should have been on our base! Glad ya'll are having fun. :)

Badass Geek said...

A Jeep Compass, eh? How do you plan on getting that across the pond?

Anonymous said...

I had to promise my kids a bag of the good stuff, too. Our neighborhood suck for trick-or-treating.
You're a busy girl... keep us posted when you can!

for a different kind of girl said...

You've been busy! I had to talk myself down from the idea of a trip to Walmart, because, while my kids got good stuff, they didn't get any of the good stuff I was really hoping for - 100 Grand bars!

Lola said...

Don't bother buying any candy. We have so much that I'll ship it to you if you want. My jeans will thank you!

Congrats on the car! I just got a Jeep, and I LOVE it.

Unknown said...

Busy, busy. It won't be long until #8 reads, called the states. It will go smoothly though, I'm sure.

Jen said...

now that sounds like a great 48 hours. I am with you on the candy thing so do you know where hubby is right now? getting some of the good candy.