In the last 48 hours I have...
1. Laughed my butt off with my brother.
2. Laughed my butt off with my mom.
3. Got lots of hugs from my dad.
4. Bought a new car. (in orange)
5. Drank beer with friends and sat around a fire.
6. Taken the girls trick or treating.
7. Had panic attacks with The Man.
8. Called England
9. Cussed about the stupid finance people at the car dealership.
10. Watched my brother play video games.
More details are coming but we are on the way to the zoo this morning. Then we are driving to the OTHER side of Kansas City to go to Cabelas. If you are in the area make sure you wave and say "hi".
P.S. My kids didn't get a lot of candy (a.k.a. the stuff I like) when they were trick or treating so I am thinking about going to Wal-mart and buying a bag of the good stuff.