Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I Just Have to Say...

I hate NorthWest Airlines. They have terrible customer service. They do not keep their passengers informed of changes that they have arbitrarily decided and their cargo agents are the worst.

This morning I called the clearing agent and they said NorthWest decided they were not going to ship my animals. They told me as long as my kennel picks the animals up, they will clear the animals. When I called NorthWest, Kimika (yes I am using names at this point cause I am sooo pissed), decided that she would ship the animals if she got confirmation from the clearing agent that they would clear the animals and the kennel would pick them up. I called the kennel and they said they would do whatever I needed them to do (they are waving the white flag of surrender as well). I hope NorthWest realizes with crappy service comes pissed off customers. This pissed off customer also has a blog. I hope I get a million hits on this post and I hope NW see it themselves.

12 comments:

The Stiletto Mom said...

You should send it to them. Along with a nasty letter. I had to do that with another airline, they quickly resolved the problem and gave me a bunch of free miles when I had a rather large problem. Just send it through their website...it's worth a shot.

I hope you get a million hits on this post too. :)

Sprite's Keeper said...

Man, by the time their mumbo jumbo is over, the pets will have WALKED across the pond to the UK!

Mama Dawg said...

Well, based on what you've written, I will make it a point never to fly Northwest.

Cameron said...

I refreshed this page 5 times for you, so that's 5 hits. That'll teach Northwest, the jerks.

Unknown said...

We can take them down for you. A little bad press goes a long way.

Cape Cod Gal said...

The bastards! I second Stiletto Mom. You should send them a nasty letter. Vent, baby, vent!

zipbagofbones said...

I hate them too. I really, really do. I'm sure they're just busy turning into Delta right now, and can't be bothered with you.

Lola said...

From what I've heard on our local news, if you post complaints about companies on Twitter that you might just get what you want.

I guess companies have people monitoring it all day, every day, just looking for complaints against their company, and then they suddenly treat you much better.

A local woman was told by Comcast that they couldn't get a tech out to get her back online for a few days, she twittered some anti-Comcast venom, and lo and behold, Comcast had a guy at her house by the end of that day. Worth a try I say!

Anonymous said...

Airline issues can get sooo hairy. Have you called customer service? Not at the airport but the general number. They have a special unit just for dealing with pissed off customers. And you get free shit. Especially if you threaten to diss them. Which at this point is more than a threat.

So you're in England then?

Anonymous said...

poor fur-babies. DH and I were contemplating moving across seas once and we started looking into moving the animals and it seemed like SUCH a hassle.........

Badass Geek said...

Ugh. Reason number 147 why I'll never step foot on a plane.

Me, You, or Ellie said...

What a bummer -- this has been going on for ages. I'm with heinous. We're happy to throw down those incompetent bastids.

Ellie