Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, November 10, 2008

Shhh...there are idiots among us!

I have been on the phone with the airline that shall remain nameless (opposite of SouthEast) since 7:45 this morning in order to get everything square with importing my pets to the UK. They are royal idiots. As I told them 5 times on Friday, I do not have to use the clearing agent to get my pets through customs there. I have even talked to the clearing agent that they wish for me to use, and they say that I do not have to use them. I have the name of the clearing agent that my kennel wishes to use, but they want the phone number and address of the agency. Soooo right now I am waiting on an email from my kennel with the address and phone number of the agency that I wanted to use in the first place, but the airline was being too stubborn to let me use in the first place, but I was right the first time and they were idiots and screw them I get to do it my way even though it took 5 million phone calls and a few dozen emails to get it accomplished. Holy run on sentence Batman!!! I fought the law and I won damnit!! HAHAHAHA! Saved myself around $400 in the process as well. Take that powers that be!!

Now as soon as I am done on the phone to the airline, once again, to give them the phone number and address I am recieving via email, I SHOULD be able to book my tickets for the animals to London Heathrow airport. SHOULD, anyways. Doesn't mean these idiots and the opposite of SouthEast are going to get it right, but we will cross our fingers and hope for the best. Stupid airlines and their stupid airline rules that they don't even know how to apply properly. I win. Oh and I told ya so!

EDIT- Airline arbitrarily changed their mind. They have me over a barrel and I have to do it the way THEY want me to. No saving money. I am still right, they just won't let me be right. Screw them. Off to send import paper work to the agent THEY want me to use and pay MORE money than I want to pay. SCREW them I HATE them and I'll be damned if I will ever fly this airline for ANY reason. You hear that Northwest, SCREW YOU!!

14 comments:

The Stiletto Mom said...

First!!!!

Airlines suck. Period. If one were involved in a move I was orchestrating, I would have lost it a long time ago...you are one cool cookie!!

The Stiletto Mom said...

Ps...I'm going to go through withdrawls while you are offline...just so you know. :(

Sprite's Keeper said...

All that trouble and endless hold times just to prove you were right?
WORTH IT. :-)

Mama Dawg said...

I don't even know what to say. I just hope England's worth it! (not that you have a choice, but it'd be nice for it to be a wonderful time).

Cape Cod Gal said...

Seriously, you really need that cocktail.

Airlines suck! But, it's great when they finally agree that you're right. Just don't give up and wear them down!

Captain Dumbass said...

Screw you, Northwest! I'm not flying your damned airline now.

Anonymous said...

Kat, thanks for choosing to follow my blog. I was stationed in England with the Air Force twenty years ago so if you need any advice just ask. Where will you be stationed? You can email me privately if you wish. :)

Anonymous said...

I'm never moving out of the country. Ever.

steenky bee said...

Sorry, airlines are of the devil. I hear that Delta (our local hub) is trying to buy Northwest to improve convinience and service for customers. Also, a 10% rate increase. How convinient is that?

Anonymous said...

It's the nature of sucky business....

They know they got ya, might as well screw ya too.

Still, it's a crappy situation for ya, Kat...sorry, girl

Lola said...

Aww, I was going to give you the old air high five until I got to the "edit."

Bastards!

for a different kind of girl said...

Cripes, I seriously hope you get things completely squared away and these are the last of your problems before you're actually in the air. There can be zero problems when you're in the air!

Jen said...

what a pain in the ass. Don't they know you are moving to England. Its another country and that is really difficult. They should be extra nice to you.

Queenie Jeannie said...

Overseas military moves...always an adventure!!!

Find your happy place girl, and don't let them get the best of you!