Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Moving Day!

Today we are moving into our new house. No more hotel for me I tell ya. Now I just got to get my crap packed and get over to the new place before 8am. Ok, gotta wake up the husband, ya know, since he is so keen about waking up at 6:30 am on his "day off".

Just so everyone is aware, I don't know how long it is going to take before I get Internet at the new place, but I posted a couple of things that will post on Monday and Tuesday. Hopefully it doesn't take much longer than that before I am back up and running. Take care everyone!

19 comments:

Badass Geek said...

Good luck, and congratulations!

Anonymous said...

good luck. moving brings out the worst in everyone. Oh, was I projecting?? Cause it is that way in my house.

Mama Dawg said...

Yay! Moving in is always so exciting!

Cameron said...

Congratulations on your house!!! Have fun.

Cape Cod Gal said...

Good luck, sweetie! We'll be here when you get back!!!!

Jenny Grace said...

Take care and good luck!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see more! So yeah, your mom isn't the only one on your case! lol

Sarah's Blogtastic Adventures said...

Congrats on the new house! Hotel living sucks!

Sprite's Keeper said...

Woo! Hoo! (They deserved their own exclamation points!)

Heather said...

Bout dang time, huh? Don't forget to celebrate when you're all moved in.

Anndi said...

Do they deliver pizza in England? Cause that's the meal of choice around these parts on moving day.


Good luck!

Jenni said...

yay, happy moving!

Anonymous said...

Hope everything is working fine and that you've had time to put your feet up for a rest.

Queenie Jeannie said...

How exciting!!!! I'm so happy for you all! You are going to make such incredible memories for your family. Enjoy this time!!!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I'm so happy for you, you're family has been put through the wringer a lot in the past few weeks!

blissfully caffeinated said...

Good for you guys! It'll be nice to be in your own house.

Auntie A said...

Hey cutie, SOOOOOOOOOOOO glad you are in a "home," I know LaLa will be happy now. Elizabeast and Sam kitty are probably happy to be sprung and playing with their girls again. We love you and can't wait for the European vacation!!!
Auntie A

Unknown said...

Congrats! If you miss the hotel, I'm sure they'll take you back for a night or two until you wean yourself off.

Anonymous said...

Yay!!!!