Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Almost Wordless Wednesday


Elizabeth is back from the home for unwed doggy sluts...uh I mean Domino's house. All the puppies have been weaned and were basically stalking her around the house and pestering the hell out of her, so it was time to come home. She greeted me last night by being so excited that she wee'd all the way from the door of the kitchen clear across the floor to the sink as she shook her tail. So basically she pissed all over my kitchen floor from the excitement. No matter. I was just happy to have her home.

Oh and why didn't people tell me before I moved to England that Steak and Ale pies are absolutely addicting? I have 3 years and 7 months left to learn how to make the perfect Steak and Ale pie or I am completely going to be missing a little piece of me here in England.

19 comments:

Michele said...

I think in that amount of time you'll be an old hand at Steak and Ale pies. Do the Brits and the Irish put booze in all their food? Seems like.

Good for Elizabeth. I remember after 4 years of pregnancy and nursing how much I wanted my body back. I imagine she feels the same way.

Cammie said...

no clue what a steak and ale pie is but it sounds fantastc....

mo.stoneskin said...

Steak and ale is my all time favourite, especially with a couple of pints to wash it all down. You have to have proper puff pastry too.

Badass Geek said...

I do the same thing sometimes, when I get excited.

Sprite's Keeper said...

Once you perfect it, post the recipe!
Elizabeast looks wonderful! How did she lose all the baby weight so quickly?

Everyday Goddess said...

That is one cute doggy.

I am intrigued by the Steak and Ale pie. Recipe?

rachael chatoor said...

I loved living in England too, but it was the Curries that got me hooked.

Puppy is adorable, too bad about the piddle! ;)

for a different kind of girl said...

Is it just me, or does Elizabeth look a wee bit remorseful for her wanton ways?!

I don't know what's in it, but just the combination of the words 'steak' and 'pie' make me happy!

My expressions LIVE said...

Steak and ale pale...mmm sounds good....make sure you post it!

Jen said...

Yippee, shes home!!!!

Captain Dumbass said...

She's got a smug look on her face.

Michelle said...

I have a very serious question here. Does british tv have commercials? I watch My Hero on PBS every night and it is an entire 30 minutes long. That to me is amazing!

Lola said...

Where's your new puppy?

Anonymous said...

I totally thought of you today when I dropped something and yelled out "Blimey"! Hahaha!

Glad your fufbaby is home!

Cameron said...

Your post reminded me of this hilarious video of a dog peeing:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wa04d8iwJac

Cape Cod Gal said...

Glad you've got your little tramp back. Mine pees all over the place when he gets excited. We call it "Happy pee"

Chairman Bill said...

You have to use Guinness!

Mama Dawg said...

Ummmm...post a recipe, please. Or a picture. Or a smell-o-gram.

Jessica said...

Mama Dawg's suggsetion of a "smell-o-gram" is awesome!!!

I'm so hungry now. And I don't even really know what a steak and ale pie is. I'm imaging lot of juicy meat cooked into a puff pastry type item. Am I close??